ALL ABOUT AMERICAN LANDSCAPE DESIGN
American Landscape Design provides artistic expression to the world. As artists, we enjoy painting with God's paint. Using natural elements of plants, water, hardscape, textures, flowers, and trees, we enjoy success providing His creativity to design, build and install green spaces of all sorts. As perfectionists, leaving no room for error and insisting that every aspect of the job design is accurate. As your designer and contractor, we will ensure top quality customer satisfaction, quick completion and strict adherence to design detail.
I could not be happier with the work ALD completed in refreshing our entire backyard this week. If you are looking for a team that is honest, punctual, and even takes the time to put finishing touches on the project, look no further than ALD !
Meeting Your Needs
We have the experience and skills necessary to tackle just about every type of job that comes our way. With ALD clients know exactly what to expect - professionalism, efficiency, and exceptional results.
POST POOL CONSTRUCTION LANDSCAPE
ALD is committed to getting the job done, especially when it comes to this service. You can count on us to be professional, timely, efficient and make sure you’re satisfied every step of the way.
HARDSCAPE INSTALLATION AND REMOVAL
Hire us for this service and learn how we cater to the needs of each client, ensuring the results you need and deserve.
to ensure your pool installation is a success.
1. Call us at 561-563-3420 for a free design consultation and email us a copy of your pool/house survey at
2. Schedule an appointment with one of our designers so the process can begin. Do not let the pool company take the dirt that they excavate from your pool. You will need it later.
3. Call us to locate and cap off all sprinkler lines in the pool/deck area.
There is no charge for this complimentary service. We can also move any plants or trees in the area where the pool will be installed.
4. Install new sprinkler lines to the planter areas before the deck is installed.
5. Reroute all sprinkler lines around the new deck and new flowerbeds.
6. Select trees, shrubs, sod type, lighting options, and ground cover before the pool construction is finished so that we can finish our work at the same time your pool is done.
7. Pick out a pool design that you can live with and set aside a landscape budget for your post pool construction landscape renovation.
8. Make sure all plants and materials are not messy or destructive to your pool.
Mulch, ficus bushes and messy trees should not be used near your pool.
9. Use lots of plants and hardscape, so that your landscape renovation
will last as long as the pool.
10. Finally, relax and let the professionals at americanlandscapedesign.com complete your pool oasis.
We can help reduce some pool construction anxiety before they begin to dig.
RATE OUR SERVICE
How Did We Do?